AgriPlanta RomAgroTec 2019
Launched in 2011 in Romania, the yearly exhibition AgriPlanta features crop trial plots, machinery demonstrations, specialist forums and a comprehensive show of equipment, both outdoors and under canvas. The event, running on a 20 ha site in Fundulea near Bucharest, combines the key cropping themes of seed, fertilizer and crop protection, including the latest in modern farm technology involved in these operations.The live machinery demonstrations cover the topics “soil tillage and sowing” and “modern techniques for crop protection”. All demonstrations are accompanied by a commentary provided by an impartial specialist.
AGRICULTURE IN ROMANIA – One of the most dynamic agricultural markets in Europe in the last ten years
- Positive changes in the technologies used by farmers (especially in large and middle-sized farms).
- Ongoing professionalization of Romanian agriculture
- Ascending trend of agricultural machinery acquisition and agricultural inputs
- Upgrading technology of cultivation and animal husbandry
- The agricultural sector in Romania continues to grow constantly
- Crop production
- Animal husbandry
LAST SHOW STATISTICS
36 hectares sqm exhibition space
DLG InterMarketing, Romania